- Senior (60 plus) - $50.00
- Individual Borough Resident - $125.00
- Individual Non-Resident: $140.00
- Family of 2 Borough Resident - $150.00
- Family of 2 Non-Resident - $165.00
- Family of 3 Borough Resident - $165.00
- Family of 3 Non-Resident - $180.00
- Family of 4 Borough Resident - $180.00
- Family of 4 Non-Resident - $195.00
- Family of 5 Borough Resident - $195.00
- Family of 5 Non-Resident - $210.00
- Family of 6 Borough Resident - $210.00
- Family of 6 Non-Resident - $225.00
**each additional child is $15.00**
Purchase a punch card for ten visits to the pool. Punch cards can be shared with friends and family. It can be used any day the pool is open with the exception of pool party fundraisers. Punch cards are your responsibility and we will not replace lost or stolen cards.
- Borough Resident - $50.00
- Non-Resident - $60.00
Daily passes can be purchased if you do not wish to buy a punch card or monthly membership.
- Borough Residents - $6.00, after 5:00pm the price is $3.00
- Non-Residents - $8.00, after 4:00pm the price is $4.00
- Family Memberships are limited to use by members of an individual’s immediate family which are:
- Spouses, live in companions, children or step children, This includes any children under the age of 19 living in the same household, full time students or active Military included to age 22 (you may be asked to provide proof of residency or identification).
- Grandparents are not eligible to be included on the family memberships.
- Other relatives living with the family (ex. grandparent, brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews, etc.) must purchase their own membership
- Memberships are non-transferable. Anyone letting others use their cards will face automatic loss of membership. No refund will be given.
- A $5.00 replacement fee will be charged for lost cards.
- Membership cards must be shown to gain admittance to the pool or the daily admission fee will be charged.