General Rules & Regulations
- All persons who enter the pool do so at their own risk. We are not responsible for any accident, injury, theft or damage to personal property
- Smoking and alcoholic beverages are prohibited
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a person 16 or older who will accept responsibility for the safety and conduct of the child. Individuals found irresponsible will be asked to leave the pool
- No running, pushing, spitting, rough housing, profanity, or lewd behavior permitted
- No glass containers, metal or bulky items are permitted in the pool area
- Adult swims: adults may take their children 6 and younger, into the shallow end. The deep end of the pool is for adults 18 years and older. The adult swims are at the discretion of the lifeguards
- Lifeguards may refuse a swimmer admission to any pool area if the swimmer does not exhibit sufficient skill to insure his/her safety.
- In case of an accident, report it immediately to a lifeguard or the Pool Manager.
- Management reserves the right to refuse admission to anyone with skin abrasions, colds, coughs, inflamed eyes, athlete’s feet, infectious disorders, communicable diseases, or persons wearing band-aids
- The cost of any property damage shall be charged to the responsible member, including damage caused by the guest of the member
- Any member allowing another person to use his/her pool pass may result in suspension of pool privileges.
- Thongs are prohibited
- All swimmers must wear a bathing suit or bathing trunks
- Showers are required before swimming
- The wading/baby pool is not under the immediate supervision of a lifeguard. Parents and/or Guardians are reminded that children in the wading/baby pool are THEIR responsibility
- Children in diapers are required to wear swim diapers
- The wading/baby pool is for children under the age of 6
- No horseplay, pushing, running or cutting in line
- You must slide and enter the pool feet first
- Clear the landing area or exit the pool by the ladder
- One slider at a time—no stopping.
- If you are using the diving board for the first time you may be asked to show a lifeguard you can swim a section of the pool
- Only one person at a time is allowed on the board; only bounce is permitted
- You may NOT enter the water backwards or dive to the side
- After diving please exit the area immediately
- Be courteous and patient when there are smaller children on the diving board and in the water below.
Any objectionable activities or items not covered in the above rules and regulations will be judged by the Pool Manager/Lifeguards.
The Pool Manager and/or any other personnel are the absolute authority and may discipline, suspend or dismiss any pool member or guest who violates pool rules. Serious or successive violations may be sufficient cause for cancellation of membership with no refund.
PARENTS: Instruct your children and urge them to read and observe all rules and to obey the Pool
Manager, lifeguards and other employees.