About our swim lessons:
The program is open to all children age 5 and older. The students must be tall enough to stand in 3 feet of water
with their head above the water.
Please see below a list of the levels and times. There will be a minimum of three (3) students per class and maximum of eight (8) students per class.
Classes are filled on a first come, first serve basis with paid registration.
Cost: $50.00 per swimmer, per five (5) day class
Minnow - Level 5
Morning Class: 9:45AM - 10:30AM
Evening Class: 5:45PM - 6:30PM
Swimmer can swim a full 25 yards in length without touching the bottom of the pool. Swimmer can grasp the concept of freestyle and backstroke.
Guppy - Level 3 & 4
Morning Class: 10:30AM - 11:15AM
Evening Class: 6:30AM - 7:15AM
Swimmers are more advanced than Pollifrog and are more sufficient in the water. Swimmer might need assistance, but not complete attention.
Pollifrog - Level 1 & 2
Morning Class: 11:15AM - 12:00PM
Evening Class: 7:15AM - 8:00PM
Swimmers that are not fully comfortable in the water but have some aquatic abilities.
Please note: Times are subject to change by the instructor after the first lesson.
Lesson Guidelines & Rules:
In order for the Marysville Borough Pool Swim Lesson Instructor meet the needs of your child(ren), it is important we all work together and the same guidelines. By following the simple rules below, we can better ensure the safety and success of each child.
- During the swim lessons, it is important that any interaction with your child is kept to a minimum. Your child will be taught by a certified swim lesson instructor and there will be a certified lifeguard to help assist with the lessons.
- Seating is available under the pavilion or in the grass area. Please do not sit on the cement pool deck or on the benches located near the pool.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please speak with the swim lesson instructor or pool manager before or after the swim lessons.
- Children should report to the pool five minutes before their scheduled time.
- No child may leave the pool area without permission.
- All children with long hair will be asked to secure their hair with a swim cap or pony-tail holder.
- Children are permitted to use goggles during the swim lesson, but are not permitted to use nose clips or any type of flotation devices, unless authorized by the instructor.
- Children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the borough office at 717-957-3110 prior to the pool being opened.
Sign up for Swim Lessons
Pay for Swim Lessons